Wednesday, March 12, 2014

8 Ways to Relax

Because of some unfortunate events that happened last week, I had a very busy weekend. Since last Thursday, it's been go-go-go. I literally have had 15 minutes alone, and I don't know about you, but I like to take some time every once in a while and have some "me time". Do you find yourself feeling like his too?



1) Read. I love to read but rarely find the time. My favorite thing to do is curl up on the couch (or sit outside when it's warm) and dive into a great book. Right now I am reading The Body Book By Cameron Diaz. I highly suggest getting this book. It is so informative and has given me a better understanding of my body.




2) Paint your nails.



3) Take a bubble bath.


4) Drink liquids. Try not to drink ones with too much sugar. Some good drinks can be hot tea, lemonade, hot chocolate.


5) Get a massage. Lots of massage places offer great specials, believe me, it makes you feel amazing. 




6) Take a drive. I find it relaxing to go and take in some pretty views.


7) Craft. I find it very therapeutic to craft and make things.


8) Rest. Take a short nap to help you feel refreshed. 




2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic suggestions! Reading, getting a massage and taking a scenic drive are all ones I actualy do. Hopefully you are experiencing a less hectic week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daidri! Don't they make you feel relaxed? Thankfully, I am! That was so kind of you! Have a great weekend!

      Delete