Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Friday, I'm in love!

I don't know about you, but I love Fridays and thought I would share 5 things that I am in love with.


{ONE} My boyfriend. I am absolutely in love with my boyfriend, Gill. He makes me feel so special every day and I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him. He is easily my best friend, greatest encourager, and love of my life. I love him so incredibly much.


{TWO} Lupita Nyong'o. I haven't seen 12 Years a Slave yet, but, I just love Lupita. She is so classy. I've seen a few of her interviews and fell in love with her.



{THREE} My hometown. I have been so blessed to grow up in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. My favorite thing to do is find beautiful views and just take it all in. I took this picture off the Parkway near Cone Manor.


{FOUR} The Ellen Show. Ellen Degeneres is amazing. I don't have cable and I'm at work when her show airs, so I find myself watching hours and hours of clips from her show. She is generous and witty and I love her!


{FIVE} Weddings. I love ALL things weddings. No, I'm not wedding crazy. I love the wedding industry, designs, and styles. Yes, I want to one day marry Gill, but that's not the only reason why I love all things weddings. I spend hours on Pinterest and Southern Weddings Magazine's website just looking and loving. I love the different styles and ideas that each bride has, I think it's so creative. I want to one day be a part of the wedding industry because it's my passion. Wedding Planning might be in my future. 

(If you love weddings too, my wedding board is linked to the picture, click it to go to my wedding Pinterest board) 



4 comments:

  1. You're lucky to have such a beautiful relationship;)
    And I can't resist mentioning that I also absolutely totally love Ellen Degeneres! She's an inspiring and amazing human being and I love her show. Because of the time differences, I also usually watch a lot of the clips of the show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amila! Isn't she great! I've gotten caught a couple times watching her at work because when I'm really stressed out she makes me laugh. Also, checked out your blog. Love it! You have a new follower on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the movie yet, either...but she is stunning. Love Ellen!!! Makes me laugh out loud! You live in a beautiful place...yes, you do!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leslie! I'm afraid to watch it because it looks so "scary" as in I don't want to see people get treated like that. I'm glad you love Ellen too! I hope you have a wonderful weekend also!

      Delete