Wednesday, February 19, 2014

For the Love of Nashville: Part 2

After a delightful Valentine's Day evening, the next morning I was more than excited to go explore Nashville.

First stop: The Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse. Oh, how I love coffee.


Gill got a bagel sandwich and I decided to giver their homemade hummus and chips. 


Next Stop: The Adventure Science Center. We're both pretty big nerds and act like kids all the time. We had such a great time. I'm so glad we went!


Next stop: Mas Tacos Por Favor. I had heard great things and wanted to give it a try. It was absolutely delicious but it quickly got very busy.


Tip: Get there early. 

Next Stop: Broadway St. The "strip" of Nashville. Gill and I enjoyed a drink and some great conversation at one of the brewhouses on the strip.


We walked on a gorgeous bridge that connects downtown to the Titans Stadium and to me, it's one of the best views of downtown.


After walking around downtown, we decided to try this new social club called Pinewood Social.


If you ever visit Nashville, you have to go to Pinewood Social.

Tip: Get your name on the list for bowling early. We got there about 5 pm and they already had a waiting list of 11 people on top of reservations. Hopefully, we'll be able to go back there sometime and bowl. It looked so cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment