Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pretty Girl: Eye Makeup Tips


Do you get half way through the day and realize that majority of your makeup has rubbed off? 

The truth is that most women's skin is naturally oily. And if you are sitting in an office or are in class all day you're constantly rubbing your eyes and that makes it smear too. 

If you don't use an eye primer or use regular mascara, that's your problem. 



If you want long-wear makeup that will last all day and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, you've come to the right place. 

Here are my tips and tricks for making how to make your makeup last all day. 


1. The eyelid. Use eye primer. Before applying eye shadow apply an eye primer to the lid. 


e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer ($3 at Walmart or Target)

2. Eyeliner. I use black on my top lid and brown on the lower lid. I once read that using 2 different colors for your eyes makes them bigger and brighter. Give it a try! 


e.l.f. Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner ($3 at Walmart or Target) 
e.l.f. Mineral Eye Liner ($3 at Walmart or Target) 


3. Mascara. Regular mascara tends to smug, but I've found that WATERPROOF mascara stays all day. 


I tend to change mascara every once in a while, but my favorite right now is Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in WATERPROOF Black ($5.94 at Walmart)

Waterproof mascara can be a little difficult to get off so the best makeup remover I have found is, you guessed it...e.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads


e.lf. Eye Makeup Remover ($2 at Walmart or Target) 

I am a huge fan of e.l.f. (Eyes Lips Face) Makeup. All the products I have tried have done the same job as more expensive makeup brands. I highly suggest that you try it. It's cheap, so it's not that much of a loss if you don't like it. All of their products are between $1-$6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment