Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter Skin Remedies

Don't you just hate having dry skin during the winter? My skin gets so dry, it actually hurts. 

I've come up with an easy and cheap routine that will help you give the skin the nourishment it needs during the winter months. 

I do this routine as I am getting ready for bed. It helps me relax and get comfortable right before I fall asleep.

1. Take a shower and use a body scrub.




2. Dry off and apply lotion.


I use Jergens Daily Moisture Unscented Lotion ($6.79 at Walgreens)

3. After lotioning up, rub cocoa butter oil in. 


I use Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil ($6.49 at Walgreens) 

4. It takes the cocoa butter a while to soak in so it's best if you have your PJs near by so you don't have to worry about getting cocoa butter everywhere. 


I am in love with my footie PJs by Nick & Nora (similar ones can be found here)

5. I also get very chapped lips during the winter as a result of having my lips exposed anytime I walk outside. Before I lay down to sleep I put on Vaseline Lip Therapy.

I use the Advanced Formula Vaseline Lip Therapy ($1.99 at Walgreens)


Moisturize my friends! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kelly! I just checked out your blog, loved it so much I had to follow it on bloglovin! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete