Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sweet Treat Alternative

I've been consciously trying to watch what I eat. Notice I said "watch" what I eat. I LOVE food. And I've tried fad diets and binge diets, but no surprise, nothing has worked. I decided that I am not going to sacrifice good, hearty foods for rice cakes and tofu.

One of my big food weaknesses is sweets. I love chocolate and peanut butter and ice cream and cookies. And if you're like me, even if you have a high protein, low cal dinner, you could sit and eat an entire pint of ice cream just because it's so good.



I have finally found a great sweet treat alternative for those of you looking for one. The brand is Arctic Zone and I thought it was pretty delicious.




That's right it's only 150 calories per pint and only has 5 grams of sugar. I think that's pretty darn good! I found it in the freezer section at Walmart and it was around $4. If you're looking for a good sweet fix that you won't make your feel guilty, give this a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment