Monday, April 7, 2014

I've Been Nominated!

As busy as I am, it's so flattering to be nominated for something. Although I wish I had more time to blog, it's things like this that make me want to continue blogging.


The lovely, Bryony over at The Beauty Magpie has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! How amazing is she! I highly suggest that you head over and check her blog out!

And because I was nominated, I'm going to tell you a little more about myself and refer you to some other inspiring bloggers! 

The rules are very simple:
  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • List the rules
  • Share 7 things or facts about yourself
  • Nominate 7 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to their post
  • Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the person who nominated you.

Okay, so here's 7 things/facts about me...
  1. I've lived in the same place my entire life.
  2. I have a degree in Advertising.
  3. I don't like wearing jewelry. 
  4. I drive a Subaru.
  5. I can't eat anything without getting it all over me. I always have my Tide to Go Pen with me.
  6. I love beer.
  7. I'm a huge sports fan! Football, Basketball & Hockey just to name a few! 
The 7 bloggers I nominate are:
Happily Ever Strader

Once again, I am so honored to be nominated and I hope that you will take the time to check out the blogs that I listed. I chose each of them for many different reasons, because to me, I find them inspiring, I hope that you will too! Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I love this...and I love getting to know you and connecting with more bloggers! New follower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete