Monday, March 24, 2014

The Shampoo Hunt is Over!

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I was on the hunt for a great shampoo that was good for my hair and made my hair look great all day long.


After searching, reading reviews and talking to people, I decided to try Living Proof's P.H.D. (Perfect Hair Day) Product Line.
(plus: Jennifer Aniston endorses Living Proof and she has amazing hair) 

Living Proof is pretty expensive compared to most shampoos, but it is worth it. ($25 a bottle) It may cost more, but it last longer than a regular bottle of shampoo from Walmart. This stuff is so good that I only use a nickel size amount of both the shampoo and conditioner, and it does the job.

Ulta has an awesome deal on Living Proof Products right now. For $29 you can get a travel size shampoo, conditioner, and 5-in-1 treatment. I decided to buy this to make sure that it was something that I wanted to use and I've been using for 2 weeks and my hair looks AMAZEBALLS!

Try it and you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment